CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/13/2009

Monkey Business

Here is a compilation of candid shots from the past few weeks. All the photos were taken with my iphone. I transferred the pics from the iphone to the laptop so I could get rid some photos on the iphone. It's bad enough I carry a digital camera in my purse!

This was taken this past Sunday while Mom Mom and I were shopping. The kids were driving Mommy crazy by running under the clothes racks and picking up everything in site. I apologized to the cashier at least a dozen times and told her this is why I don't go shopping often with multiple kids! Sure...they look adorable in the picture but two seconds later, they were wreaking havoc again.

Sebastian demonstrating his balancing capabilities (you wouldn't really think he's a bookworm) ;-)

Grandmom and Ava showing off their matching butterfly shirts.
Elizabeth and Sebastian....bossom buddies! (temporary water balloon implants)

This is one of my favorite poses. I call it my "Swim Team - 2009". The kids were waiting to go to the pool.





0 comments: