CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/16/2009

Daycare Scenes

Yesterday I pulled into the daycare parking lot and I saw a Father picking up his daughter. They must live close. I really liked their "mode of transportation", talk about "going green". ;-)


Sebastian had a good day for the most part. As we were heading back to the car, he saw a ball in the parking lot and went over to the fence to throw it back into the play yard. When he turned around, he must have fallen off the sidewalk. I was busy putting Ava in her carseat. Next thing I know, I hear this scream. He had scraped his knees when he fell. I thought he may have lost a limb or something the way he carried on. So back into the daycare we go to wash the scrapes and apply bandages. Sebastian has never been tolerant of pain or blood. I told him that sometimes he's going to get little cuts and sometimes he's going to get really big scrapes. I consoled him as much as I could and Ava kept pointing at his knees and said "Boo Boo Brooder?" He replied, "it reeeaaallly stings!" Bless his heart, even when he's doing a good deed, he gets hurt :-(

We had a fresh start this morning to the daycare. This is Ava's favorite sitting position. If you click on the picture you may be able to zoom in on her mouth. She was smiling with pieces of waffle still in her mouth. She crammed half a waffle in her mouth because she knew it was time to get out of her seat. That girl......

1 comments:

Angel said...

Poor Sebastion! :)

Chloe does that same thing...stuffs a bunch of food in her mouth at once if she thinks she has to go somewhere, get done, or that it's going to get taken away...silly girls!