CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/31/2009

Play it again Sam!

Mommy's car has been taken over by Elmo songs and other silly children's songs. Every morning Ava will ask for Elmo in any form of media (dvd first choice, cd second choice). Ava's latest Elmo infatuation has put Mommy over the edge. Not only does she insist Elmo on the way to work, I have to also endure it on the way home from work! Luckily, I have a whole CD library in my car of children's songs. So when ever I need a diversion, I will pop in a CD and put on one of her all time FAVORITE songs (well, second to "Row Row Your Boat"). The down side is, I've heard this song about a thousand times now. But when you see it on a video, it's all worth it......right?

0 comments: