CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2009

New skills

Ava discovered how to cross her ring fingers over her pinky fingers. She will ask me to "LOOK" fifty times in the car!
One evening Ava saw Sebastian eating with chopsticks and asked for chopsticks. I showed her how to hold the chopsticks one or two times and she got the hang of it right away! She acts so helpless sometimes so this definitely surprised me. I was eating with chopsticks by the time I was her age. In fact, after I my parents adopted me, I think it was the first time I had to learn to eat with a fork. It's funny to see my life through my children's eyes sometimes.



0 comments: