CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/08/2009

This is what summer is all about

The usual cast of characters in the backseats.  Elizabeth got to join us on our day of fun.
Ava trying out her new floaty swimsuit.  It didn't work well with her because the first time she dunked herself in the water, she toppled over from the buoyancy and went in face first.  The was the last time the swimsuit was on her.  Luckily I brought her regular swim suit as a spare.
Taylor going down the slide.  Poor Sebastian couldn't or shall I say, wouldn't go down the slide.  He had to take a swim test in the deep end and he hadn't practiced enough since this was our first trip to the pool this summer.  
The gang is all here....Ava, Taylor, Christie, Elizabeth and Sebastian.
We took the kids to the carnival after the pool.
Sebastian was the only one who could brave and stomach and salt and pepper ride.  Two people had to ride in the car so he teamed up with another girl (no, she did not belong to me).

Elizabeth riding with Ava.
Taylor riding with Ava (about four times)!
Oh yeah....I almost forgot about summer allergies.  I was gently reminded how eyes can get swollen due to severe allergy attacks.  This was two hours after I applied the allergy eye drops to my eye.  My girlfriend came to the rescue when my eye blew up like a puffer fish during dinner.  She ran to the pharmacy to get the eyedrops.  She saved me...I literally couldn't see out of my left eye for about 20 minutes.

0 comments: