CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/30/2009

Redeeming Qualities

There's two things about my little man that I love. He can be so affectionate sometimes (when he wants to be) and he's very artistic. He loves to doodle. But lately his doodles have come to life and he's mastering the art of drawing. I'm quite impressed.

This how he spends down time at the daycare/summer camp. He was really proud to show me his drawings. I asked him to keep an album for me so I could keep a collection ;-)


Okay, I know what this one is all about. Yes...Mommy and Daddy spend way too much time on their iphones! Of course Sebastian loves to play the games on our iphones as well.



1 comments:

Emilie said...

Hi Monique -- so glad to find your blog! How cool that you were a Vietnamese orphan yourself and have now adopted from there. My daughter's anniversary date is coming up Sept. 10, so she and your little girl must have come home around the same time.

The flashbacks you see on my current blog basically ARE the posts I wrote on my 2007 blog. I just left out the boring ones and any identifying info. The blog I wrote while we were in Vietnam was private/password-protected, and has a lot of info on it that would make it easy to identify me, my daughter and our family. So I promised everyone involved that it would remain private. Trust me, you're seeing anything worth reading on Doritos for Dinner!

Thanks for reading -- I'll be back to read more about your little rug rats!

Emilie @ DoritosforDinner.com