CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2009

These are a few of my favorite things

We have three birthdays in July. Two have already passed and we have one more to go. There are a few criterias that make a birthday celebration (in my eyes anyway).

Funny Birthday Card from Mom Mom and floral bouquet from hubby
character smileys
Homemade Birthday card from Son :-) scuba diving in cancun

Indian buffet (take out) scuba diving in Sodwana Bay

Birthday cake from favorite Bake Shop free image hosting


Sebastian painstakingly applying birthday candles (tongue sticking out highly recommended)
cool smileys
Now we know why you like this Bake shop so much Mommy!! underwater videography




The inside of Sebastian's card....

Click on the picture to enlarge the handwriting. In case you are unable to enlarge, the text reads, "Happy Birthday Mommy. You know I love you in all but I still Love you. Love, Sebastian"

I had to laugh when I read the words because there's a story behind it. When ever Sebastian gets "in trouble", he gets upset when we discipline him. After we dish out the punishment, he says we're the meanest parents. I tell him I still love him even though I got angry with him and I ask him if he still loves me. His response is usually "no". But deep inside, this card says it all!
free image hosting

0 comments: