CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/12/2009

Candid shots

More candid pictures. Just when you think you've captured all the pictures with the digital camera, sometimes it's handy to have your iPhone with you ;-)

This was taken in Walmart... I don't know who he's suppose to be. A Guitar Hero Rock Star or an overgrown chipmunk with teeth?
Both shots were taken by Michael. This was taken one afternoon when Michael was picking Ava up at the daycare. She was playing "nurse" Ava.....okay until she's five yrs old!

1 comments:

Julie and Dean said...

I love candid shots. THey are my FAVORITE. BOth of these made me laugh out loud. I actually feel less stressed about FuDa's first day at school. Thanks again!