CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/09/2009

Every day Ava

I just realized that every time I'm taking a picture of Ava, she still wears those paparazzi sunglasses everywhere! I've thought about buying her new sunglasses (as backups) but that would just create a bigger "monster". It's hard enough keeping track of the pink pair.

I call this the "snow bunny" look because of the white poofy jacket.

This picture cracked me up. If you click on the picture and enlarge the photo, you can see her front teeth better. This pose reminds me of "jackalope" they use to show on America's Funniest Video. Ava looks like a cross between a rabbit and a reindeer.
Lurking in front of the dry cleaners. I was inside making an exchange (dirty shirts for clean shirts) and Ava was making lip prints on the window.
Getting ready to go to the mall with both Grandmoms. Ava decided that Grandmom should read six books on the couch while waiting for Mom Mom's arrival.

0 comments: