CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/02/2009

Great minds think alike?

Every morning when I take Ava to daycare, we pass this pond right across the street from the daycare building. Ava always points out the ducks and geese in the pond because there's usually a hundred of them sitting on the water. Every once in a while you'll see a bunch of birds land or take off. I know that ducks and geese are social animals but I can't help wonder....how does a duck or goose decide when to take off and land with the group? I mean you'll see a flock here, a flock there in the water and in the sky. Who gets to decide when it's time to take off and what the next destination will be? I'm sure it's all part of the migration pattern. I guess the pond is like the gas station or rest stop for truckers. Just a place to pull off ;-)



0 comments: