CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/20/2009

Going "native"

Last Wednesday morning Ava was giving me such a hard time when I dropped her off at the daycare.  She rarely puts up a fuss because I let her do her morning routine the way she wants to.  But that particular morning she would not let me go and she would not go to Ms. Ty.  Even after Ms Ty asked her if she wanted to help make some pretty headbands.  It took some pleading and prodding and she reluctantly let me go to work.

Later that evening, Michael picked Ava up after work.  When she got home, she had her handcrafted and decorative feather headband on her head.  She must have had a really good afternoon because she was running around in the family room and doing this little dance and fell on the floor a couple times.  I remembered earlier in the day when she didn't want to make the headbands and now she was all happy and giddy.  What a silly little girl  ;-)

Later that night, I went in her room to tuck her in and saw her in this position.  Even though she will be three years old in January, she still looks like a baby to me.  I guess she will always be the "baby of the family" in our eyes!  I guess all that dancing tuckered her out.  :-))

2 comments:

kerry said...

your kids are such cuties :) love the sleeping shots.

Susan said...

Wow, Ava's not 3 yet? I always thought she was older because she's so tall. She is just lovely!