CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/20/2009

Almost famous

Last Sunday, Michael and his brother were heading out to watch their favorite football team play.  When I saw the two of them standing next to each other, I laughed and said "you two look like a pair...a pair of ten year olds going out to play that is."  I was commenting on their get ups. 

I was showing the girls at work some pics of my kids on the digital camera when one of them commented on how my brother-in-law (the one on the right) looked a lot like the movie director, Michael Moore.  I didn't know who Michael Moore was and had to look him up  ;-)

Yeah, I can see some resemblence.  Must be the hat!

0 comments: