CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/30/2009

The furry sibling

Sebastian was not as intrigued with the family cat as Ava is.  I don't know why she is so attracted to Marley but she follows him around the house.  She even follows him down to the basement.  Last week, I was in the kitchen doing something and I hear a thud and a cry.  I rush to the top of the basement stairs and there was Ava laying on the landing.  I asked her what she was doing and she said she was looking for Marley.  I told her to turn on the basement light before going down the stairs.  Of course I said that AFTER I knew she was all right. 

I've always said that Marley was a "one of a kind" cat.  He thinks he's part canine and part human.  I swear, he has greeted us at the door for the past eleven years and he follows us to the bathroom.  He sits on the kitchen chair like he's part of the family (which he is) and he eats when we eat. 

Marley and Ava looking at the birdfeeders.

Come out come out where ever you are.

Aw Marley...you scared the birds away!

Hey Marley......catch!!

0 comments: