CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/12/2009

Catching up

I had lunch with June and Miss Mary on Wednesday at the new Wegman's. We have been trying to get together for the past two weeks. I wish we didn't live so far away. In fact, when we put our house on the market this past summer, we had looked into the same area as June's because it would have been so nice to be not only BFF's but neighbors! Unfortunately the house sale fell through so we have to wait for the next "girl's afternoon out".
BFF's!

Doing the Mary Pose

1 comments:

Julie and Dean said...

That last picture is gorgeous!
I just want to say thank you for recognizing all of this may be hard on FuDa. I also hope his teachers will be understanding and patient with him. I'm a nervous wreck right now and I can't wait until I can pick him up at school!!! I'll keep you updated :)