CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/30/2009

Hallmark moment

I have been a blog slacker for the past week.  You would think being home with the family would give me more time to post but on the contrary.  We had teacher conferences at school the one day, early Christmas shopping the next day, hosting Thanksgiving dinner, more Christmas shopping, catching up on movies, laundry, and house work and finally, putting up the holiday lights outside.  So I'm catching up with the photos taken last week. 

One day last week, both kids woke up on the "good" side of the bed.  It was one of those Walt Disney moments where the birds are chirping, the coffe machine is brewing, the smell of pancakes are in the air and the kids are not chasing and screaming around the house.  In fact, Sebastian was actually a doting big brother.  He tended to Ava including cutting up her pancakes.  I took a picture because I thought it was endearing.  In fact, I haven't looked at the pictures in the camera and remembered why I had taken them in the first place.


I took this picture the other day when Sebastian was getting ready to go out to the school bus stop.  They will only give each other a kiss at bedtime and when Mommy asks them to ;-)

0 comments: