CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/20/2009

My little dreamer

One day last week, I picked up Sebastian at the after school program and we were driving home.  He commented about the clouds in the sky and said, "Hey Mommy, that cloud looks like a figure skater.   Do you see her arms out to the side and the one leg is bending forward while the other leg is behind her?  Do you see it?"  As a matter of fact, "yes I do son!"   By the way, I took this cloud picture at the bottom of our driveway.  It was large enough that I was able to catch it after I stopped the car.  I took the picture because I wanted to remember this moment.    ;-)

Sebastian is turning out to be less "athletic" and more of the artsy kind.  He is so creative, imaginative, thoughtful and emotional.  He can doodle in his notebooks and sketch like there's no tomorrow.  He is also very musically inclined and it's starting to show in his piano practices.  He learned to read music notes very quickly and he's such a day dreamer.  I love my little man so much it hurts sometimes.

1 comments:

Susan said...

So sweet--the both of you...