CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/12/2009

Miss Bedhead

I can't remember if I've ever posted Ava's "bedhead" before. Every morning around 5:45 a.m., Ava strolls into our bedroom and proclaims she wants to watch t.v. (it's still dark outside). I'm surprise she doesn't run into the bedroom furniture because her hair is usually covering her eyes completely. She'll have a book in one hand and her bear blanky in the other hand.

After her Daddy gets her dressed, she'll stroll in the bathroom to get her face washed and teeth brushed. I'm just finishing up my hair and she stands there and grabs everything off the counter as usual.

She uses the the trash can as a step stool.

0 comments: