CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2007

Behind the scenes at a Pho Shop

I have to admit, my stomach has been upset all day. Michael has recovered from the Pho experience but he didn't eat as much as I did. In fact, when we returned to the hotel, he had a granola bar I had packed. Hopefully my stomach will settle over night. I couldn't even eat dinner tonight.


Short order cook behind the counter.




Huge vat of either beef of chicken broth.









Above the counter hangs the cooked beef. I didn't see where the chicken was but I'm kind of glad I didnt.




Stacked bowls.









Bean sprouts, one of the Pho key ingredients. Don't want to know how they prepare it.

0 comments: