CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/12/2007

Pho, breakfast of champion



Vietnamese Pho is on the breakfast menu in our hotel restaurant. Pho is a traditional Vietnamese soup made up of chicken broth, rice noodles, meat and green onions. The condiments are bean sprouts, chili peppers, mint leaves or basil leaves, squeezed lime, some kind of kale or cabbage, chili paste and peanut soy sauce. The condiments is what makes the soup so tasty. If you don't use the condiments, it just taste like chicken soup. I have had it for three breakfasts. I could eat it almost every day. In fact, I have except for one day when I decided to give it a break and had scrambled eggs instead. I think the Pho is healthier than the American breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon and toast.

0 comments: