CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/24/2007

Business Class Lounge

This will probably be the only time we get to travel in luxury. Much to my surprise, the plane tickets to Hanoi were in Business Class! Binh had purchased the tickets for us and we reimbursed him. Since we had over an hour wait for our flight, we were able to relax before boarding the plane.











I don't think this lady will be bringing Ava's bottle to her ;-)












Dallas enjoying the massage chair. I think everyone tried the massage chair and from what I hear, the mechanism in the chair wasn't all that great. Michael said that it felt like he was rolling on a bunch of billiard balls and it was more painful than relaxing. Needless to say, I was too scared to try the massage chair.


0 comments: