CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/07/2007

One more day...

Oh, I forgot the most important bit of news...sorry, I'm not with it yet. We found out last night that we will NOT see our daughter until Monday. Just as I had dreaded. But I always knew this was a high probability. I just can't believe we are literally 10 minutes away from her. In fact, I pointed out the sign on the way to the hotel last night. The sign pointed left to Go Vap (where our first daughter was from) and the sign pointed right to Tam Binh. If I hadn't been so tired, I would have escaped the van and ran on foot to the front gate and yell "let me give my daughter a kiss goodnight"!!! So Monday will be a jammed pack day, going to the orphanage, going to the G&R and then going to apply for her passport. Today we are going to meet the other families, tour downtown and have dinner together. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Monique, you are crazy ! I would have taken photos of the food in the tokyo (or any cool airport) too! I would have been fuming at the hyper give me back my airplane seat, and I am sure you were more gracious than I. Bruce would have had to calm me down.

Only a day or so in Vietnam and already you doing great! I am so proud of you two, and you are in our thoughts constantly, and will be ever so much on Monday, or I guess sunday night here!

Love, June and company!
keep up the great posts, you need to write a book!