CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/07/2007

No Thanks, I'm full (really!)







International flights have changed in the past six years. I can't believe how much they fed us on the flight from Chicago to Tokyo. They started with the standard snack and beverage. But then they kept coming out with hot meals every three hours. Plus two snacks and endless beverage carts were rolling up and down the aisle. Each headrest had a built in 6 inch t.v. screen. With these small individual t.v.'s, each person can select 3 - 5 movies to watch. I remember "way back when" there was only one feature film on an International flight. I think I watched more movies on this flight than we did the entire month. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep.

0 comments: