CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2007

War Museum and last posting from HCMC











Here are shots outside of a War museum. We didn't have a chance to visit any museums on this trip. To be honest, we were here primarily to bond with our babies and we really didn't make any efforts to tour around alot. It seemed like we were just learning to get around the city and tending to all the babies.

Tomorrow we head to Hanoi so I don't know when I will get back on the internet and on my blog. I don't know how the internet connection is in Hanoi. We paid a monthly service fee for the internet in HCMC because it was the most cost effective. We were able to call Sebastian at least twice a day through the internet. I hope we can do that for the next four days! The internet is my life line!! ;-)

0 comments: