CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2007

Three Strollers and Three Binkies

I've been wanting a group shot of the babies but we have not been able to coordinate a perfect timing. As you can see, Logan is missing from this group shot.

I promise, we did not pose the babies intentionally like this. It just happened that all three babies in the photo had their pacifiers (a.k.a. binkies) in their mouths at the same time. Logan is the only baby that has not taken to a pacifier.









I love the reactions I get out of Max when I just call his name. His whole face lights up!




Allison and Ava

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monique, I know I'm partial because I'm your friend but, honestly, Ava is the best looking baby in the group. She's the prettiest of all the girls. She just seems to glow. You and Michael have truly been blessed that this sweet little angel has been sent to you.