CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/19/2007

Visa Medical Exams at The Benh Vien Cho Ray Medical Center

All the babies had to get their pictures taken for their Visas into the U.S. and have another medical exam. That is a prerequisite for the interview with the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi. We will be leaving for Hanoi on Sunday and our interview is scheduled on Monday. We are almost at the homestretch, yahoo!












Allison and Ava making idle "chit chat".















Ava patiently waiting for her medical exam. She actually gained a pound since we've had her. I think because she's being introduced to rice cereal and jarred carrots, she's actually healthy! The doctor again mentioned about her beautiful earrings but it wasn't good for the baby. May irritate her ear. Also, he sort of scolded us for letting her have the pacifier. So of course, we felt like the worse parents in the world.



Max getting his medical examination. I did not get a shot of Ava being examined because I was actually recording it. I haven't figured out how to get movie clips on my blog yet. Another project when we return home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monique, you're doing a wonderful job with your blog. I really enjoy getting my daily "fix" of Ava, you and Michael. Each day I can "see" her bonding more and more with her Mommy & Daddy. This is such a beautiful story. Congratulations in more ways than one!

Hope to see you soon.