CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/08/2007

First Day in HCMC












This is Scott, another Adoptive Parent.








The youngest person with a license ;-)






Okay, I tried adding a slideshow on my blog page but because everything shows up in Vietnamese, I couldn't add the HTML link. So I'm going back to the old method of adding pics. I think I took about 135 pictures on my digital camera and only 40 pictures were worth saving. Michael was making fun of me because I wouldn't put the digital camera down. Scott, another "AP" (adoptive parent) was laughing with me because we said we would trade digital pictures if some of ours didn't turn out. I couldn't live without my camera. I use it as my memory database because I want to capture every moment possible.

0 comments: