CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/19/2007

Lounging Around

Back by popular demand, more pictures of Ava! Wednesday after breakfast, we decided to go downstairs by the lounging area behind the front lobby. There are pool tables, ping pong tables and gym on the upper level. Michael decided to bring his $30 guitar to serenade his princess and she didn't seem to mind. She was smiling up a storm when I took her pictures. I didn't realize what she was smiling at until I turned around and saw a bunch of school kids sitting on the couch behind me. I'm not sure if Michael's guitar playing or Ava attracted all the attention. The hotel has a daycare and school facility right on the premises. There are a lot of families that live here all year round due to work in the city.



0 comments: