CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2007

Yes, I have become a "foodie"

The definition of a "foodie" (I think) is someone who enjoys trying new and different things and talking about the experiences. I think I take it to the next level and like to photograph most everything I eat. That's just with a digital camera too. I get a little out of control with it sometimes. You can call it food art if you will ;-)




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Monique, you have always been a "foodie" ! Scott (my bro) will be impressed. He loves your blog, btw!

thei internet is a great lifeline, thank you al gore (LOL). how cool that you saw our cape may photos the day i postted them! we cannot wait to see you ! you did not have to get anything for Miss M, but she thanks you en avance!
we miss you ! be safe, great photos as always.
love
june and family!