CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/07/2007

My Horoscope says....





The flight from Chicago to Tokyo went so quickly. Of course the Lunestra I took at the beginning of the ocean flight didn't work like I thought it would. I think I slept on and off for about five hours. The flight wasn't booked so one of us was able to move to another row to stretch out. I was almost asleep and this woman who didn't speak barely any English told me that I was sitting in her seat. I was occupying three of the seats and there were two more empty. She kept insisting I was sitting in her exact seat so I tried to move over to the vacant seats and she still wasn't happy. It took the airline attendant to interven and referee. Even the attendant told her she needed to "share" with me because there were plenty empty spots. In fact, THAT wasn't even where she was sitting originally. So after that little fiasco, I was fully awake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi M and M,

I checked and saw that your flight did arrive in HCM city. prob at 11 a.m our time today, ish. I had the same problem in China, at the hotel biz center, the computers showed chinese characters when i tried to type in a web address. the girl in charge told me to hit the shift key or was it control key to make it show english . not sure which it was really, but maybe someone can tell you how to view the eng. version!.

2 days until Ava smiles at you!!

love,
Junr, Bruce and Mary Rose

Unknown said...

Mo, no pictures showed up, maybe because of the Japanese language situatio!

Unknown said...

Monique, teh button to add photos is the 2nd to last one in the lineup, whenyou select new post.

on my screen, i see my email address at top right of blog page, then 'dashboard', which you click to find the 'new post ' button. don't know if this will help you locate the function buttons..

j. : )