CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/07/2007

Scenes from the Tokyo Airport






I can't believe how clean and prestine the Tokyo airport was. We passed by a Sushi Takeout and I couldn't resist. Okay, so this was my last meal for the night, I promise! Michael wouldn't have any of that so we chose a Bar Cafe to sit down to rest. I have become quite the photo buff. I can't seem to put down the digital camera and I'm always taking sometimes the most awkward or embarrassing shots. When we were in the Bar I noticed a bunch of people going through this glass door into another room. The room was completely made of glass walls so you could look in. Then I realized it was the smoking room at the bar. 19 hours of flying will do that to you...takes a little while to figure out.

0 comments: