CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/11/2007

Missing Sebastian











The boys on the left are trying to sell lotter tickets to pedestrians. When they do actually make a sale, they run over to an adult and give them the money. It really makes me sad that they have to do this for a living and not just live a "normal" life as we perceive normal life to be. I am so thankful that my son will never have to earn his keep this way.

The second picture is of Noah. He is the second son of Sandy and Paul Pinkerton. Sandy and Paul have four children and they all travel with them to Vietnam at least 10 yrs out of the year. When I met Noah for the first time and found out that he was exactly the same age as Sebastian, I started to miss my boy. Even though we talk to Sebastian every morning (which is evening time where he is), it doesn't seem enough. Noah has a lot of energy and never stops talking...boy that sounds familiar! They would have been great playmates during our stay here in HCMC. I just want our complete family to be together again.

0 comments: