CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/25/2007

Last scenes in Hanoi

Here are final pictures before I sign off. Thank you for all your comments and following along on our trip. I hope to keep up with the blog page post Vietnam. I have tons of pictures but didn't have the time. See you in 24 hours in PA!!






















We went to this restaurant on Wednesday night called "The Vine". The restaurant decorates their walls with wine bottles. I think the decor is pretty "artsy" and I will post more pictures later. We had visited this restaurant on Tuesday night and enjoyed it so much that we wanted to revisit for our last dinner in Hanoi. The food and wine selection is terrific and it's not like we have to drive anywhere. The restaurant was in walking distance from the hotel and we had a van pick us up to take us to the airport at 8:30 p.m.













Ava's hairdo after her bath last night. She wouldn't let me towel dry her hair so I just let her roll around on the bed hoping the bedspread would do the job ;-)

0 comments: